Fundraising Catalog: Raise More With New Interactive Features!
Our 2018-2019 Fundraising Catalog is here!
Our new Fundraising Catalog is here! It’s time for your organization to join other community groups, schools, clubs and non-profits and help small-scale farmers succeed while funding your important programs.
Get free fundraising catalogs and posters when you sign up!
New features to help your team raise more!
Keep your fundraiser on track with the new pull-out, color-as-you-go Goal Tracker thermometer.
Friends, family and supporters can now easily see the fundraising progress throughout your campaign. They’ll want to help participants reach their goals faster. (To determine how much each participant needs to raise, take your overall fundraising goal and divide it by the number of participants. To get an idea of what Equal Exchange products will get them to their goal, use our profit calculator.)
On the back cover, you can now find a cool, blank Doodle Space. Here, each fundraiser can personalize their own catalog by writing or drawing a message to describe what the funds mean to them.
Both interactive tools are designed to engage more people throughout your fundraising campaign to help you raise more money.
Fundraising tip: Ask your fundraisers to photograph their interactive features throughout your campaign so you can share with your community. Post on your social media channels, website, e-news, texts, and anywhere else you can think of to reach your supporters to help raise more money!
What else is new?
- Allergen and Special Diet Information
- Equal Exchange’s chocolate bars are Organic, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free and Kosher and you can now find this information in the catalog. We’ve even indicated which chocolate bars are Vegan! (Note: Vegan is not a dietary description. Some chocolate bars may have been produced in a facility containing milk, peanuts, hazelnuts, almond and coconut.)
- By popular request, we’ve added in Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips! People can now purchase individual 10 oz bags, or buy them in the special Bakers Gift Box (both on page 10).
Updates Coffee Lovers Will Love!
- New low price! Our 10-12 oz bags of coffee are now just $11! This includes Organic Mind Body & Soul (ground), Love Buzz (ground, whole bean) and French Roast (ground) which are offered on page 6.
- Organic Sisters’ Blend Coffee is now offered! Highlighted on page 6, this large one pound bag of delicious coffee is available for $13.
Order & Order Form Updates
- Stay better organized with new colored columns on the pull-out order form envelope.
- Our downloadable master order form (Excel spreadsheet) has been simplified making it even easier to use! (If you do not have Excel, please contact us at email@example.com or 774.776.7366.)
- We’ve streamlined our program by eliminating the pre-pack option for catalog fundraising orders. To make your distribution day easy and fun, we invite you to watch this helpful video.
We can’t wait to see how much you raise for your organization with our new catalog! Remember, each purchase helps you raise money while also supporting small-scale farmers. The more you raise, the more you help.
Thank you for fundraising with Equal Exchange!
The EE Fundraising Organizer’s group is a great place to exchange ideas and help other fundraisers be successful! Join us on Facebook. And, don’t forget to take advantage of our educational resources throughout your campaign.