Personalized fair trade gifts for foodies
Consumable gifts like coffee, tea and chocolate are wonderful because they won’t collect dust on a shelf and are perfect for that person who says they don’t need anything. What’s more, Equal Exchange products are organic and ethically sourced, so your gift says something meaningful about your values, too.
Equal Exchange’s webstore offers wholesale case pricing that’s available to everyone! A case means six packages of coffee, six boxes of tea, six canisters of cocoa or twelve bars of chocolate. Take advantage of amazing pricing on organic and fairly traded products by splitting cases up and making tasty, personalized gift collections for those you love!
Personalized gift ideas
Who are your favorite foodies? Gift them with some of our products from the Middle East. They extremely high-quality and support small-scale Palestinian farmers. Succulent Medjool dates, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil make memorable, delicious presents!
Know people who like to bake? Imagine giving them “Bakers’ Baskets” filled with organic pantry staples like Equal Exchange baking cocoa, or bittersweet chocolate chips. Maybe they’ll bake something for you as a thank you!
Mothers, sisters and women who appreciate good coffee and social justice will delight in beautifully packaged bags of Sisters’ Blend and Congo Coffee Project coffees. Both coffees tell a story and celebrate women. In addition to being fairly traded Congo Coffee has an extra bonus – a built-in donation for survivors of sexual violence at the Panzi Hospital in the DR Congo.
Our most popular products to mix and match
- Organic Love Buzz Coffee
- Organic Mind, Body and Soul Coffee
- Organic Assam Black Tea
- Organic Lemongrass and Ginger Tea
- Dark Hot Chocolate
- Baking Cocoa
- Vegan Coconut Milk Chocolate
- Panama 80% cacao Extra Dark Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate with Lemon, Ginger and Black Pepper
- Palestinian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Gourmet grocery products from small independent companies
Another one of our favorite ideas for affordable gifts for your neighbors, kids’ teachers, or mail person is bite-sized chocolate minis in gift bags you can assemble yourself.
How to Order:
- Decide which products you want to order
- Buy them by the case – On our webstore. You can also order by phone at 774-776-7366. Give yourself at least 10 business days between ordering and expecting your delivery during our busiest shipping time of the year.
Call us at 774-776-7366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Slave labor. Soy lecithin. Sugar-overload. You wouldn’t want to give chocolate to someone…10 October 2019