Do you enjoy a hot cup of coffee in the morning as much as we do? Do you love red meat? Then you’ll flip for our BBQ Spice Rub recipe.
Coffee BBQ Spice Rub
- 3 Tablespoons drip-ground Organic coffee
- 2 Tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon dried chili pepper, ground
- 1 Tablespoon cayenne
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon Organic Baking Cocoa
Mix all spices together, stirring until well-blended.
Rub generously into your ribs or steak, using one tablespoon of rub per pound of meat.
Let it marinate in the refrigerator overnight before grilling.
Store any remaining spice rub in an air-tight container.
Hungry? Read more picnic recipes!
Want to receive more news and ideas for fairly traded products?
Thank you for signing up for our newsletter!