0 from 0 votes
Course Main Course
Keyword Chili, Cocoa, Coffee
- Equal Exchange Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Equal Exchange Organic Sugar
Equal Exchange Coffee
ground, not prepared: 3 – 6 tablespoons (depending on size of Sauce Pot!).
The coffee goes especially well with chili that has meat in it.
- Equal Exchange Organic Spicy Hot Cocoa This addition is our favorite! The great thing about our Spicy Hot Cocoa is that it does NOT have milk in it so the chili can be vegan but you can add ground turkey or beef, too. You should taste-test it several times as you are adding something with a nice, spicy kick!
Use your regular recipe for the chili base. As you near the end of cooking your chili, add any of the products with either the suggested serving sizes, or be creative and adapt to how much chili you are making and what you like.
Amount to add:
- 10 – 12 people = about 1 to 2 heaping tablespoons
- 15 – 20 people = about 3 to 4 heaping tablespoons
- 25 – 30 people = about 5 or so heaping tablespoons, depending on your taste
From Phil Berry, Equal Exchange Customer Service Representative.